Spring ArtScene 2023 April 21-22
ArtScene, a biannual gallery walk, is hosted by the Arts Council, featuring new and established artists of the Rockford Region. Visitors to ArtScene are welcome at any of the venues listed—there is no admission fee and all are welcome.
ArtScene offers a wide variety of art to appreciate and purchase including jewelry, paintings, sculpture, prints, photography, quilts/fiber art, and more! Artists are available for conversation—sharing the approach and inspiration for their work. Select venues have food and beverages available for their visitors, at no cost, and most surrounding restaurants and shops are open for your enjoyment.
Spring ArtScene 2023 is April 21 and 22—5-9 p.m. on Friday night and 4-9 p.m. on Saturday night. All venues will have maps/artist listings for visitors.
Any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Arts Council at email@example.com
Venue locations include:
(1) 304 Main | 304 N. Main St.
Art Guild of Rockford
(2) 317 Art Collaborative | 317 Market St.
I Want To Believe- An investigation into the Unknown
(3) Ameriprise – Studio Wealth Advisory Group | 6870 Rote Rd.
(4) ArtDeTriumph | 905 Ridgewood Rd.
Painting of Rockford, Chicago & the World
(5) Bennie’s Cleaners | 126 N. First St.
Putting the Fun Back in Dis-fun-ction
(6) The Bubble Hive Downtown | 412 E. State St.
4/20 Spring Art Fest at The Bubble Hive Downtown
(7) CJ’s Public House | 300 E. State St.
Milestone Colors of Spring
(8) Cleta’s Stay and Sew | 1029 S. Main St.
(9) Community Foundation of Northern Illinois | 946 N. 2nd St.
The Arc of Winnebago, Boone, and Ogle Counties
(10) District Bar & Grill | 205 W. State St.
The Dawn of Art
(11) Ernie’s Midtown Pub | 1025 5th Ave.
Brett Whitacre Mural Painting and Gallery
(12) First Cut Barber College | 1306 Broadway
(13) Fraim & Mortar | 3022 Wallin
A Decade of Handmade
(14) GEM: Gather, Engage, Make | 406 E. State St.
You’re a GEM
(15) Guysie Jenkins Community Resource Center | 911 Michigan Ave.
Health Literacy Poetry Series!
(16) Kith and Kin Art Collective | 510 E. State St.
REVEAL: A Collection of Contemporary Abstracts
(17) Kortman Gallery @ J.R. Kortman Center for Design | 107 N. Main St.
(18) Laurent House Visitor Center | 4646 Spring Brook Rd.
(19) The McPherson | 1210 Buchanan St.
The McPherson: Year One
(20) Mt. Olive Lutheran Church | 2001 N. Alpine Rd.
Rockford Lutheran Art Club Shenanigans
(21) Nordic Cultural Center | 327 S. 3rd St.
FIKA – IT’S MORE THAN COFFEE & COOKIES
(22) Norwegian Artist Lofts | 1404 N. Main St.
(23) Real Beautiful You | 420 N. Main St.
(24) Rockford Security Building | 717 E. Jefferson St.
(25) RPL Nordlof Center | 111 N. Main St.
Café RPL presents: An Evening of Inspired Poetry and Quality Caffeine
(26) Salvaged by Sonya | 510 E. State St.
2 Pauls and Art
(27) Three Ravens Pottery | 1009 5th Ave.
Pottery for the People
(28) The Underground Art Gallery | 418 E. State St.
Who Is Afraid of Color?
(29) Work In Progress! | 10532 Main St. Roscoe
Work In Progress 2.0 – Nexus
(30) The Office Niteclub | 513 E. State St.
Pride and Joy
(31) Future Memory Media |213 N 3rd St.
Future Studios Art Scene
(32) Tad More Tailoring | 6116 Mulford Village Dr. Suite 15
(33) Lucette Holistic Salon | 508 E. State St.
ArtScene signs created by